GUMMY BEARS: RASPBERRY EDITION
If you have left over raspberries from making pupsicles, this is the perfect way to recycle the rest. More flavors coming soon!
TIPS AND TRICKS:
- Once you mix the mashed raspberries and water, make sure to strain the mixture of most seeds (some are okay, but you don’t want too many).
- Make sure there are no air bubbles when you pipe the raspberry mixture into the mold.
- Gently shake the mold back and forth to ensure the mixture settles into the mold so that your gummies solidify in the correct shape.
- Stretch your mold and push your gummies out from the bottom so they don’t rip and tear.
- Add some extra raspberries to make your gummy bears a brighter pink.